top of page
840 FULTON STREET
History of building
Built in 1904,
Received numerous renovations in the 1940s and 1950s.
Gottschalks closed in July 2009.
student vision of this space
Revive the old Gottschalks shopping center into a mixed use building. The basement will become a library and speakeasy with a stage to host events while the first floor will be a cafe and open marketplace. The second floor will be apartments that range from luxury to basic -- The rooftop will serve as an outdoor space for the residents that live in the second floor.
bottom of page