1001 FULTON STREET
Bank of Italy
Built in 1917
The completion of the Bank of Italy building in about August 1918, during the boom period of construction in downtown Fresno, was cause to bring A. P. Giannini and P. C. Hale, President and Vice-President of the Bank of Italy, to Fresno. At the time of its completion, it was the epitome of optimism and confidence in the future of a new area
student vision of this space
Mixed use building with a cafe and lounge on the first floor with a spa and small shops on the second floor. The reset of the building will be residential apartments.
The lower rooftop will include a bar with a stage while the upper roof offers a meditation space along with a vegetable garden for the residence .